TERMS & CONDITIONS
2. Your use of and browsing in the website are at your risk. Neither us nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the website is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the website. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the website is provided to you "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WE ALSO ASSUME NO RESPONSIBILITY, AND SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR, ANY DAMAGES TO, OR VIRUSES THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER, EQUIPMENT OR OTHER PROPERTY ON ACCOUNT OF YOUR ACCESS TO, USE OF, OR BROWSING IN THE WEBSITE OR YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIALS, DATA, TEXT, IMAGES, VIDEO, OR AUDIO FROM THE WEBSITE. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties.
3. Any communication or material you transmit to the website by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post will be considered our property and may be used by our company or its affiliates for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting. Furthermore, we are free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the website for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information.
All pages on this website are subject to copyright. All materials, including images, text, illustrations, graphics, designs, icons, photographs, programs, video clips and written and other materials that are part of this website and any compilation thereof (collectively, the "Contents") are copyrights, trademarks, trade dress and/or other intellectual property owned, controlled or licensed by us or any of our affiliates, or by third parties who have licensed their materials.
Any unauthorized use of the Contents or Images is subject to all damages available to the copyright owner under the applicable copyright laws.
Accuracy of Information
This website is intended to assist the reader with information about our products. We are not responsible for any errors or omissions in the materials, information, or recommendations provided neither on this web website, nor for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on information obtained on this web website or a hyper-linked website. We advise all of our readers to consult an authorized dealer of our branded products prior to purchasing any of our products. STATEMENTS, ARTICLES, RECIPES, OR OTHER INFORMATION SHALL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT, IN OUR SOLE DISCRETION, TO CORRECT ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY PORTION OF THIS WEBSITE.
Invention and Idea Submissions
As you can understand, we may be working on a new or improved product when we receive a similar suggestion from an inventor. If we proceed with its new product, it is natural for the inventor to think that we used the inventor’s idea and that the inventor should be compensated. In order to protect inventors as well as us, only patented inventions will be considered for review. If you have already obtained a patent, you may send us a copy of the patent for consideration. Please do not send any confidential information with the patent, otherwise the submission will not be considered. We will not review patent applications that are pending. We do not want you to, and you should not, send any confidential or proprietary information to us via this website or by any other means not in compliance with our policy. You agree that any information or materials that you or individuals acting on your behalf provide in violation of our policy will not be considered confidential and may be returned to sender at sender’s expense or destroyed. By providing any such information or materials to us in violation of our policy, you grant to us an unrestricted, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, display, publicly perform, transmit and distribute such information and materials, and you further agree that we are free to use any ideas, concepts or know-how that you or individuals acting on your behalf provide to us. You further recognize that we do not want you to, and you warrant that you shall not, provide any information or materials to us that is defamatory, threatening, obscene, harassing, or otherwise unlawful, or that incorporates the proprietary or confidential material of a third party.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold us harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, costs and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising from or related to your use of this website.
Limitation of liability
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES AND UNDER NO LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY, WHETHER IN TORT, CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, SHALL OUR COMPANY OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES, EMPLOYEES, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, AGENTS, VENDORS OR SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR TO ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSSES OR DAMAGES OF ANY NATURE ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENTS, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, WORK STOPPAGE, ACCURACY OF RESULTS, OR COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT WILL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THIS WEBSITE. Any cause of action you may have with respect to your use of the website and its Contents must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises.
Links to Third Party websites
References on this website to any names, marks, products or services of third parties or hypertext links to third party websites or information are provided solely as a convenience to you and do not in any way constitute or imply our endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation of the third party, information, product or service. If you use those websites, you will leave this website. If you decide to visit any linked website, you do so at your own risk and it is your responsibility to take all protective measures to guard against viruses or other destructive elements. We have not reviewed all of the websites linked to the website and are not responsible for the content of any off-website pages or any other websites linked to the website. Your linking to any other off-website pages or other websites is at your own risk.
Linking to our website
All links to our website must be approved in writing by our company, except: (i) the link is a text-only link containing only the name or brand of our products (ii) the link "points" only to our website address and not to deeper pages (iii) the link, when activated by a user, displays that page full-screen in a fully operable and navigable browser window and not within a "frame" on the linked website; and (iv) the appearance, position, and other aspects of the link may neither create the false appearance that an entity or its activities or products are associated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by us nor be such as to damage or dilute the goodwill associated with the name and trademarks of our company or its Affiliates. We reserve the right to revoke this consent to link at any time in our sole discretion.
We make no representation that materials at this website are appropriate or available for use at other locations outside of EU and access to them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. You may not use the website or export the content in violation of EU export laws and regulations. If you access this website from a location outside of EU, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws.
Choice of Laws
You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of this website, including, without limitation, (a) accessing data not intended for such user or logging onto a server or an account which the user is not authorized to access; (b) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (c) attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the website, overloading, "flooding," "spamming," "mailbombing" or "crashing;" (d) sending unsolicited email, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services; or (e) forwarding any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. We will investigate occurrences that may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations. You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this website or any activity being conducted on this website.
TERMs AND CONDITIONs FOR CONTEST
These terms and conditions apply to contests for Contigo® branded products organized by NEWELL RUBBERMAID EUROPE SARL (Chemin de Blandonnet 10, 1214 Vernier, Switzerland), "the Company" and by its marketing agency, LITTLE RED ROOSTER PR LTD (55 high street, Twyford, Reading, RG10 9AJ GB), "the Organizer".
1. Contests are open only to physical end users, buyers and consumers, residents of United Kingdom aged 18 and over as at the time of the contest. Failure to comply with any part of this clause will disqualify the respective entry from the contest.
2. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter the contests run by the Company.
3. Entries will be only accepted between the dates specified on the Company UK’s Instagram account and Facebook page. After the end date, no further entries to the contest will be permitted.
4. Internet access is required via https://mycontigo.com/en/legacy, to enter, entrants must follow the instructions on the competition post.
5. Obscene or inappropriate entries will not be accepted and the Company &/or the Organize reserve the right to reject any entries for any reason at their sole discretion.
6. Multiple entries per person per contest will be accepted. The Company &/or the Organize reserve the right at their sole discretion to disqualify any individual found to be attempting to tamper with the operation of the contest (including but not limited to) setting up multiple accounts, using multiple identities or to be acting in any manner deemed by the promoter to be in violation of these terms and conditions; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the promoter to be disruptive.
7. The winning prize is communicated on the competition post.
8. One winner will be selected at random by the Company or the Organizer. The winners will each be notified by private message via the channel they entered. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 15 calendar days of notification, the Company reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
9. The winner’s prize will be sent within 15 working days of the contest winner supplying delivery details.
10. The Company will not be liable for any failure of receipt of entries. The Company takes no responsibility for any entries which are lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid.
11. To the extent permitted by applicable law, the Company’s liability under or in connection with the contest or these terms and conditions shall be limited to the value of the prize in question.
12. To the extent permitted by applicable law, the Company shall not be liable under or in connection with these terms and conditions, the contest or any prize for any indirect, special or consequential cost, expense, loss or damage suffered by a participant even if such cost, expense, loss or damage was reasonably foreseeable or might reasonably have been contemplated by the participant and the Company and whether arising from breach of contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise.
13. Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available. Where a prize becomes unavailable for any reason, the Company reserves the right to substitute that prize for a prize of equal or higher value.
14. The contest cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion and is subject to availability, while stocks last. Any refunds will take into account this offer.
15. In the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond the Company’s reasonable control, the Company reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest or these terms and conditions, either in whole or in part, with or without notice.
16. These terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
17. The Company, and any of its affiliates acting as a controller under relevant data protection rules and regulations, will retain your personal data solely for the further course and completion of the contest, for participation management and contact with winners (your personal data will be deleted within 2 months from completion of the contest) This includes the name of the social account used to enter the competition, full name, address and contact number. Your personal data will be treated in confidence and will not be disclosed to any third party that are not affiliated to Newell Brands unless required for the proper conduct of this contest, and in particular to the Organizer. You have a right to access, modify or remove your personal data by completing the following form. For any complaints, questions and/or the exercise of rights, participants can contact (i) their local customer service team; or (ii) our Data Privacy Committee here. The participants also have the right to contact the data protection authority that is competent for their place of residence or the lead supervisory authority for Newell Brands, namely the Information Commissioner’s Office of Wycliff House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire SK9 6AF, United Kingdom, www.ico.org.uk. By participating in the contest, you acknowledge that you have read these terms and conditions. For further information, please read our general Privacy Statement. You can find a list and contact details of Newell Brands Controller entities on the following page Newell Brands Data Controllers.
18. THE CONTEST IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED OR ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH FACEBOOK OR INSTAGRAM. BY ENTERING THE CONTEST, YOU ACCEPT TO RELIEVE FACEBOOK AND/OR INSTAGRAM FROM ANY RESPONSIBILITY. THE INFORMATION SENT BY THE PARTICIPANT WILL BE PROVIDED TO THE COMPANY (AND/OR THE ORGANIZER) ONLY AND NOT TO FACEBOOK OR INSTAGRAM
Contest is run by Newell Rubbermaid Europe SARL under CONTIGO® brand. All rights reserved. NEWELL RUBBERMAID EUROPE SARL (Chemin de Blandonnet 10,1214 Vernier, Switzerland)is a subsidiary of Newell Brands Inc. CONTIGO® is a registered trademark of Newell Brands.